It’s fair to say that you don’t survive in business since 1986 unless you are doing something right. If you are currently debating over which company you should choose & you can’t decide who is offering you the best value for money, then the following information should help you make a decision.
* We are a family run business established in 1986
* New high performance energy rated windows.
* We employ all our own installers ( not self employed )
* No commission driven Sales Consultants so you can be sure of a hassle free quotation with no obligation or any pressurised selling.
* Purpose built showroom for you to view the product before you buy.
* There is no deposit required, only full payment when the work is carried out to customers satisfaction.
Consumers are rapidly becoming more and more aware of the benefits energy efficient products can bring, Which is why we are always looking at ways of improving our product range and now offer A-Rated windows as standard.
are manufactured from Profile 22’s new Optima 70mm thermal efficient
window & door suite, which has up to 20% greater thermal qualities.
The system holds BSI Awards & BBA Certification. It also provides
a comprehensive range and gives a far greater level of performance to
comply with the new Scottish Building Regulations. Profile 22 is a company
with a multi-million turnover and currently ranked one of the top suppliers
ofPVCu frame profile. They are a British based company with over 25 years
experience in the industry. As a forerunner in providing high quality
home improvement products, you can rest assure that any window, door or
conservatory made from Profile 22 and installed by Fife Windows &
Doors Ltd is one of the most advanced, value for money products available
to you today.